Matthew 6:33 says, “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these other things will be added unto you.”
Here’s a good goal to set:
- 5 Minutes in the Word: “Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path” (Psalm 119:105).
- 5 Minutes in Worship: “God is looking for people who worship Him in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24).
- 5 Minutes in Prayer: “Men ought always to pray and never give up” (Luke 18:1).
In this series of blogs we’re answering the question, how do we make sure we are holding on to it?
- We have to make it the foundation of our life.
- We have to make it the first part of our life.
Watch for #3 in the next blog post.
You can listen to the audio message here.